Ideally, you should clean your pantry at least four times a year as the seasons change. However, twice a year is a good start!
• Take everything out of the pantry.
• Clean the shelves and floor.
• Remove any items that belong in other places and put them where they belong.
• Check the expiration date on each product and decide what stays and what goes.
• Now start organizing. Place items that are used daily within easy reach.
• Group similar items together so you can find them easily. Consider placing all baking items, all canned goods, breakfast items, etc., together.
• Maximize your storage space with shelf risers, over-the-door shelves, turntables, and reusable storage containers. And label everything!